Flawless Skin, Just A Laser Away
Jasreen Studio Offers Laser Therapy for Hair Removal in Calgary
Your wish for tighter and flawless skin is now just a laser away. Choose Jasreen Studio’s Laser therapy for hair removal in Calgary and flaunt the skin you have always desired for.
Jasreen’s Laser hair removal procedure is carried out by a certified and experienced professional therapist and is safe to use on any targeted body parts.
Our laser therapy is conducted using SYNERON’S GENTLE YAG pro, which has 1064MM YAG Tech, providing maximum client satisfaction.
Diving Deep Into Candela GentleYAG Pro
Jasreen’s laser therapy works beyond mere hair removal. It neutralizes the wrinkles for all types of suitable skin. GentleYAG Pro is considered a gold standard for providing flawless, smooth skin with results you can experience.
Our GentleYAG Pro procedure offers an effective hair removal process that is cost-effective and long-term. Go hair-free confidently without the pain and hassle of painful waxing sessions, with a laser therapy that works with the growth cycle of the body’s hair.
Jasreen Studio’s Candela GentleYAG Pro for laser therapy gives wrinkle-free smooth skin and effectively reduces unwanted body hair.
How Effective Is Jasreen’s Laser hair removal in Calgary
With GentleYAG Pro
- 80% reduction in hair growth
- Gentle on skin
- Long-lasting effect
- No pigmented lesions
- Removes unwanted hair
- Reduces wrinkles
The Duration Of Hair Removal Effect
- Bikini, Axilla & Face – 4 to 6 weeks
- Arms & Legs – 10 to 12 weeks
- Trunk – 8-10 weeks
*Duration & effect of treatment varies from person to person
Pre-Treatment Tips & Advice For Jasreen’s Laser hair removal in Calgary
- Do not use tanning or bleaching products from at least one week before the laser hair removal session
- Freshly tanned skin is not treated by laser
- Clients with Fitzpatrick type of skin must follow a bleaching regiment 4-6 days before the session.
- If the patient has a history of genital or perioral herpes simplex virus, he or she will be recommended for prophylactic antiviral therapy.
- Any topical medication should be stopped before 4 to 6 weeks of treatment.
- Sun exposure has to be avoided at least for 4 to 6 weeks before treatment
Post-Treatment Tips & Advice For Jasreen’s Laser hair removal in Calgary
- Cooling treatment is provided to the client to treat redness and swelling
- Once the skin is free from irritation, makeup can be applied
- It is better to avoid exposure to Sun after laser treatment for a few days
- Sunblock applications of SPF 30 are followed throughout the treatment course
- Refrain from scratching and picking the skin or using any hair removal applications
- Within 5 to 14 days, the treated hair shed. This shedding is not of new hair growth.
- In the case of underarm treatment, it is requested to use talcum powder instead of a deo spray.
Book for the next appointment within 4 to 6 weeks when new hair growth takes place