LASER STUDIO by JASREEN
Say hello to medical-grade Laser Hair Removal and enjoy the freedom of being ready at a moment’s notice. Our laser hair removal technology is safe enough to be used on any part of the body and target different skin types whilst ensuring maximum results.
We offer laser hair removal, and skin tightening.
We use GENTLE YAG pro by SYNERON Candela which is having a 1064 mm YAG technology. Designed to maximize patient satisfaction
Introducing Candela GentleYAG Pro
Our 1065mm wavelength technology goes beyond hair removal. It also lets you treat wrinkles and is optimal for skin types I-VI. GentleYAG Pro is the gold standard in laser hair removal.
Success built on two decades of innovation to deliver results you can trust and the versatility you need. Our Laser Therapists are experienced in operating the market-leading Laser Hair Removal technology- GentleYag Pro and offer efficient laser hair removal which is safe and cost effective, long term hair removal treatment which achieves lasting results. Go hair-free without the hassle of shaving and waxing with our laser hair removal treatment, designed to work with the body’s natural hair growth cycle for optimal results.
Stable, long term or permanent hair removal, pigmented lesions, unwanted hair, wrinkle reduction.
How Effective is it?
- Studies have shown upto 80% reduction in hair after a series of treatments
- Patients should be informed of all possible outcomes prior to treatment
- The GentleMax Pro will NOT treat white, blonde, or gray hair, some reds hairs will not achieve desired efficacy.
How Many Treatments are Necessary?
- Different areas have different percentages of hair in the Anagen phase at any given time.
– Face, Axilla, Bikini have approximately 20-35%
– Trunk and Extremities have approximately 10-20%
How Long to wait in between next treatment?
Face/Axilla/Bikini: 4-6 weeks
Trunk: 8-10 weeks
Arms & Legs: 10-12 weeks
– For most areas 4-6+ treatments are necessary to achieve desired hair clearance
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Pre treatment instructions:
- Avoid sun exposure 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your healthcare provider allows it. Epidermal melanocytes compete with melanin in the hair.
- Your provider may ask you to stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment. The melanin-containing hair must be present in the follicle as it is the “target” for the laser light.
- If you have had a history of perioral or genital herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend a prophylactic antiviral therapy. Follow the directions for your particular antiviral medication.
- If you have a tan or have a darker Fitzpatrick Skin Type, a bleaching regimen may be started 4-6 weeks before treatment.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) after treatment and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self-tanning skin products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self- tanner should be removed prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) of each hair follicle in the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
- Your provider may use an optional cooling method after treatment to ensure your comfort.
- A topical soothing skin care product such as aloe vera gel may be applied following treatment if desired.
- Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment as long as the skin is not irritated.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- Use a sunblock (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment products or similar treatments (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) that will disturb the hair follicle in the treatment area for 4-6 weeks after the laser treatment is performed. Shaving only should be done between treatments.
- Anywhere from 5-14 days after the treatment, shedding of the treated hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is NOT new hair growth. You can clean and remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth or Loofah sponge.
- After the axilla (underarm) is treated, you may wish to use a powder instead of a deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
- Return to the office or call for an appointment at the first sign of the return of hair growth. This may occur within 4- 6 weeks for the upper body and possibly as long as 2-3 months for the lower body. Hair regrowth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. New hair growth will not occur for AT LEAST three weeks after treatment.