In this day and age of Facebook and Instagram, we all want smooth, bright, youth-looking picture-perfect skin. We post our pictures on social media or share with friends, so it is essential to look flawless, at least in pictures.
Hydra Facial is your best bet as it is not merely a virtual proxy (photo filters) for your flawed looks but a real method to make your skin flawless in the long term. Hydra Facial can help you with ageing, dead skin cell removal, acne, skin restoration, etc.
What is Hydra Facial?
Hydra Facial is a multistep patented facial skin treatment to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin via various rejuvenating serums. The whole process is done by a proprietary machine manufactured by Edge systems. It is also known as hydra-dermabrasion.
Hydra Facial is available in medical spas and dermatology offices. It is important to note that only registered and licensed spas can provide this service to their customers.
Hydra Facial treatment involves three steps, which you can be done within half an hour.
The three steps are-
- Cleanse and Peel- At this stage, the skin is exfoliated. Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin. This, in turn, brightens, unclog pores and increases Collagen (protein) production. It is done with the Hydra Facial tip. This leads to generating a fluid vortex over the skin that gently dislodges impurities and dead skin cells. Lactic acid is used to cleanse.
2. Extract and Hydrate- The Hydra Facial tip gets the junk and impurities out of the pores and delivers topical moisturizers simultaneously. Glycolic acid is used in this stage.
3. Infuse and Protect- This is the ultimate phase of Hydra Facial treatment in which serum is applied on the cleansed and exfoliated skin to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, Fine lines, wrinkle, dull skin and enlarged pores. Hyaluronic acid and peptides are used to moisturize the skin.
Benefits of Hydra Facial–
- Works on all skin types- Sensitive skin or acne, dry or oily skin, the HydraFacial will work on all skin types.
- Consistent outcomes- Since the whole procedure is performed in a controlled environment under the supervision of a HydraFacial expert, the results are uniform and consistent HydraFacial treatment.
- No Downtime- HydraFacial is not at all time-consuming. You can apply make-up that very day. However, most people enjoy the glow from the treatment and don’t want to cover it up with heavy make-up.
- Immediate results- As the procedure is non-invasive, you will see results immediately. It is recommended before weddings and events for a long-lasting glow.
Who can avail Hydra Facial-
HydraFacial treatment is designed for every skin type. Even the most sensitive skin can undergo the HydraFacial treatment. Consult your physician or skincare professional for your skin type-specific treatment serum or modify the procedure to fit your skin conditions and needs.
However, it is recommended to avoid the procedure if you have an active rash issue, are pregnant, and are using prescription cream or pills.
Side effects and precautions of Hydra Facial-
Hydra Facial is free of complications. And although there could be slight pressure from the wand during the procedure, it is a painless, relaxing experience.
If you have any allergy or active rash issues like Rosacea flare, please let the aesthetician know and follow their lead. Avoid the procedure if asked by the aesthetician.
The average cost of HydraFacial treatment in Canada can range from $199 to $300. And in every fifteen seconds, one HydraFacial treatment is done somewhere in the world, which gives us about two million treatments globally.
It is, therefore, an in-demand service because it creates an instant “wow factor” in terms of brightening and firming skin.
In the world of social media, you are constantly under the scanner of millions, who would stop at nothing if they get the scope to criticize and humiliate you. Everyone on this planet earth is beautiful and unique, but making yourself presentable to the world will only enhance your beauty. And HydraFacial gives your skin the much-needed impetus it needs. One of the best HydraFacial consultants in Calgary, Alberta is Jasreen Studio.
HydraFacial treatment gives you a chance to be the looker you always wanted to be.